domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

A little bit of my life, on a post

On this blog I will talk about who I am, and if you wanna know me better read it.

My name is Maria Jose Diaz, but you can call me Mariijo.23 years old.I live in Cabimas, Zulia Venezuela, speciffically from the east coast. I’m studing Industrial Relationship right now at URBE, almost finishing it.


My dream is finishing my career of course, buy all the things I want. Get to find my prince, have a beautiful family and I wanna travel a lot and meet so many countries.

I love my famiily they are the most important thing. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. I'm the youngest one I have 3 nieces. My older sister has a daughter and she's 15. And my older brother has 2 daughters one is 1 year and the other is 5. We are really close family


I love sleeping, and going out with my family and friends, spending time with my 3 nieces, like to cook, listening music and I would like learning diferent languages.


I hate waking up too early, and liar people. I don't like sports to much neither.

I really love Arabian and Italian food. And of course Mcdonall's


This is the end of this post, where you could know more about me.

Peace&Love, Maria Diaz.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario